Registration closed April 10, 2015
- Early Registration Fee until March 9, 2015 $350
- Registration Fee March 10, 2015 – April 10, 2015 $425
- Pre-Conference PCL-R Workshop + Psychopathy Conference $800
- Registrants cancelling their registration on or before February 15, 2015 will receive a refund of the workshop/conference fee, less a $25.00 administrative fee.
- Cancellations occurring between February 15, 2015 – March 9,2015 will be refunded 50%.
- No refunds will be offered after March 9, 2015.
- Substitutions are allowed at any point without penalty.
Conference Hotel Reservations
Hyatt Regency Austin – 208 Barton Springs Rd Austin, Texas
Central Reservations: (888) 421-1442
Refer to Texas A&M University, Without Conscience: Psychopathy Conference
Online Reservations: Hyatt website
A limited number of discounted rooms are being offered for conference attendees:
$ 189 Single & Double Occupancy
$ 214 Triple Occupancy
$ 239 Quadruple Occupancy
Who Should Attend?
This conference is open to the following professionals:
- Law enforcement, particularly sworn officers and analysts working in criminal investigations involving violent crimes
- University, College and Academic Professionals involved with Behavioral Intervention Teams where Psychopathy can be an issue
- Parole, Probation and Correctional Officers
- Forensic and Clinical Psychologists who consult with law enforcement, Colleges and Universities
- Psychology or Criminal Justice Professors/Instructors
- Prosecutors and members of the Judiciary
- Mental health professionals working in a clinical setting where Psychopathy can be an issue
Continuing Education Credit & Professional Development Hours
- Licensed Professional Counselors will be eligible for 11 CEU units. The Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors has approved Texas A&M University as an approved continuing education provider for licensed professional counselors.
- Licensed Psychologists will be eligible for 11 CE credits. Texas A&M University is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Texas A&M University maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Licensed Social Workers will be eligible for 11 CEU units. Texas A&M University is approved by the State of Texas to provide CEU credits.
- Law Enforcement professionals will receive 11 TCLOE credits.
Grievances about the conference must be submitted in writing to:
Texas A&M University Office of Continuing Education
Attn: Program Coordinator
College Station, TX 77843-1245
To receive credit, you must be present for the entire conference. You are required to sign in at the beginning of the conference. Those arriving more than 15 minutes after the scheduled start time or leaving before the conference is completed will not receive CE credits. All attendees must complete a Program Evaluation to receive their CE certificate.